If you love research and data collection, you’ve come to the right place.
This blog will provide you with empowering information that will keep your career on track and your skill-sets sharp and relevant.
This blog covers covers general marketing research concepts and best practices, Qualtrics tips and tricks and shares what your peers are doing with their research.
Qualtrics is the leading global provider of enterprise data collection and analysis products for market research, voice of customer, employee performance, and academic research.
What Does Qualtrics Do?
Through an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, Qualtrics products enable both professional and DIY researchers to deliver real-time insights at a lower cost and in less time than traditional alternatives. The secure, cloud-based Qualtrics platform provides the scalability and control required for users to access and share data across the enterprise.
- Qualtrics Research Suite is the leading data collection and analysis platform that meets the diverse research needs of enterprise organizations. Enterprises use Qualtrics Research Suite for market research, customer satisfaction, voice of customer, product testing, and other types of customer and employee research.
- Qualtrics Site Intercept empowers marketers and researchers to rapidly capture the “whys” behind website visitor behavior and collect data about both customers and prospects via targeted online surveys—without relying on IT.
- Qualtrics 360 is a talent and leadership assessment platform that empowers organizations to proactively assess and address employee performance, conduct 360-degree assessments, and capture employee feedback to continually improve workforce capabilities and satisfaction.
Who Uses Qualtrics?
- Leading brands in every industry
- More than 50 percent of the Fortune 100
- 1300+ universities
- 95 of the top 100 business schools
- Hundreds of government and non-profit organizations
Our Story: From the Basement to the Big Leagues
In 2000, market research professor Scott Smith needed an online research tool that was sophisticated enough to satisfy the needs of his research and statistical analysis, but simple enough for his MBA students to learn.
When he couldn’t find one, he recruited the best engineers he could find to build one.
He founded Qualtrics in 2002 with the goal of making sophisticated research tools easy for everyone to use. More than 120 million surveys later, Qualtrics is an industry standard research platform for Global 5000 organizations, leading academic institutions and market research firms.
Qualtrics company culture
Qualtrics is the place to be for researchers.
Need more information about Qualtrics? Click here.
Interested in working for the Q? Click here.
Need help with your project? Click here.
Doing interesting research and want to be featured on the blog? Email the editor.
Basic Marketing Research Volume 1: Designing Your Study
Ever wish you could get straight to the point when it comes to marketing research? Well here’s your chance. Get “Basic Marketing Research Volume 1: Designing Your Study” written by Scott Smith Ph.D., along with monthly research tips delivered directly to your inbox. Just type in your email address below.
Get the book FREE