Qualtrics makes sophisticated research simple. The company is a worldwide leader in survey-based enterprise data collection and analysis. Founded in 2002, Qualtrics has more than 4,700 customers including 1,300 universities worldwide, all of the top business schools, and half the Fortune 500. Companies use Qualtrics solutions for a wide range of market, customer, and employee research, including customer satisfaction, consumer research, product evaluation, voice of customer measurement, employee feedback and sentiment surveys.
Who uses Qualtrics?
- All of the World’s Top Business Schools
- The Leading Consumer, Retail, Consulting, & Financial Services Brands
- Nearly every Major University across the Globe
- Significant Government & Non-Profit Organizations
- Over 50% of the Fortune 500
- Bachelor’s degree or graduating in the next 9 months
- Minimum 3.5 GPA and 25 ACT
- Highly Competitive
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic, focus, and attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial individual with ability to self-start and work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Ability to self-motivate and take responsibility for personal growth and development
- Past sales experience is not required
- Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling the Qualtrics Research Software platform to marketing and research executives of Fortune 500 companies, governments NPOs and/or academic institutions
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Contributing in weekly meetings with meaningful insights
Applications You Will Be Trained In If Hired
- Qualtrics Research Suite
- Several Google applications
- Salesforce CRM
- Citrix Gotomeeting
Full time during European, North American, and Asian standard working hours.
- Work at one of the fastest-growing and most respected companies in Utah
- Work in an environment where your skills will be respected with promotions based 100% on merit
- The Qualtrics Culture
- 20 days of paid vacation and excellent benefits: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Aggressive compensation structure
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive compensation package that will include a competitive base salary, monthly commission, quarterly bonuses, and excellent benefits.