Qualtrics makes sophisticated research simple. The company is a worldwide leader in survey-based enterprise data collection and analysis. Founded in 2002, Qualtrics has more than 4,700 customers including 1,300 universities worldwide, all of the top business schools, and half the Fortune 500. Companies use Qualtrics solutions for a wide range of market, customer, and employee research, including customer satisfaction, consumer research, product evaluation, voice of customer measurement, employee feedback and sentiment surveys.
Are you a data scientist who’d like to spend some time at the cutting edge of cloud computing and web scalability?
We’re looking for motivated individuals that can handle difficult statistical problems, experimental and survey design, object-oriented programming, and web design. We have openings for both full-time employees and part-time interns.
- Performs and participates in the analysis, design and implementation of custom, scalable research solutions following appropriate standards and requirement gathering
- Performs project management leadership functions including interaction with both internal and external teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong data visualization skills & ability to work closely with business teams in a rapid prototyping model
- Web Development experience with HTML5, CSS, AJAX, etc.
- Object-oriented development experience with PHP, Java, Objective-C or similar
- Experience working with database systems
- Ability to learn/create new reporting/visualization tools, as needed
- Critical thinking and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or something else that is difficult and quantitative
- Excellent foosball skills (can be acquired, if necessary)
- Flexible work hours
- Google-like work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- An exorbitant amount of free food