- Administer evaluations for teachers, classes & curriculum.
- Track improvements from semester to semester.
- Create benchmark reports for teachers, courses, departments, or colleges.
The Research Suite is pretty nimble. A prime example is how it can be used to create course evaluations with benchmark data over time.
Tests and Quizzes
- Administer tests or quizzes online.
- Provide instant feedback on grades and scores.
- Have students upload and submit assignments or papers.
Did you know surveys can easily be administered as tests or quizzes? Coupled with our scoring features, the Research Suite is a powerful tool for evaluating learning.
- Use for a class project, Thesis, or Dissertation.
- Assign participants randomly to experimental groups.
- Conduct research experiments or test hypotheses.
The most prevalent form of survey research we see on campus is experimental design. With the Research Suite’s easy interface, survey flow and randomization options – research that took hours to program can be designed, tested and distributed in minutes.
Applications and Admissions
- Utilize for application and registration forms.
- Have respondents upload resumes or writing samples.
- Filter applicants by predetermined criteria
Admissions can be a difficult process–make it easier with Qualtrics! And if all else fails, feel free to let students know that Qualtrics University has open enrollment.
- Administer polls and surveys for voting.
- Get quick feedback from students, faculty, or staff.
- Know what the student body is really thinking.
Qualtrics is valuable to any institution because it enables the speedy collection of feedback. Know what people are really thinking, and use that information to make better decisions.
- Enable students to conduct genuine research.
- Give students personal accounts.
- Collaborate with classmates and professors.
Qualtrics is becoming a fixture in an ever-increasing number of classrooms around the globe. Why? Simply put, it’s the most effective solution for teaching hands-on research.
- Download data into SPSS or Excel.
- Build custom reports and instant PowerPoint presentations.
- Share results with students and faculty.
Qualtrics Research Suite lets you analyze data as it is collected and pre-create reports with 24 graphs, charts, and tables that will populate in real time. We provide a one-step direct download into SPSS. You can also download your raw data into CSV, XML, or HTML. All reports can be exported to PowerPoint, Word, or PDF as well. Collecting data is worthless if you can’t analyze it. Export your data to SPSS or Excel with the click of a mouse. Qualtrics lets you recode values before you export data, making your job even easier. You can also create reports with 24 graphs, charts, and tables that you can either present online or export to Word, PowerPoint, or PDF.
- Manage all your research courses with one tool.
- Conduct everything from quick surveys to experimental research.
- Perfect for Psychology, Marketing, Education & more.
Teaching an undergraduate course in basic research and another graduate one on conjoint? Qualtrics can accommodate all types of research and gives you the flexibility to run all your courses through just one tool. Our software has been used in studies ranging from the most advanced experimental research to quick surveys for immediate feedback.
Department, College, or University Wide Solutions
- Create groups and divisions for each department.
- See usage statistics or export users to an excel file.
- Manage entire organization’s research with a singe tool.
The Qualtrics Research Suite can be employed in every area of your campus. The most obvious use is faculty research in different colleges and departments. However, many of our academic clients also use our suite for administrative purposes – surveying new students about their first year experience, gathering feedback from the faculty about job satisfaction, or assessing opinions of the surrounding community about campus activities and sporting events.
Single Sign On
- LDAP & CAS
- Secure Token
Qualtrics can integrate with any major single sign on solution. Contact us today for more information.
- Passes SAS no. 70 requirements.
- Meets HIPPA and FERPA regulations.
- Compliant with Section 508.
Your data security is a top priority, which is why we’ve gone great lengths to make sure that all your information is completely secure.
- Enable each student to create his/her own account.
- Provide unique passwords and log-ins for each user.
- Set custom permissions and restrictions for each account.
Shared survey accounts can be a pain. A Qualtrics academic license allows your department, college or university to create as many accounts and set permissions as needed. This allows each student to have their own unique account that can be supervised and reviewed by a professor.
- Collaborate with the click of a button.
- Build team surveys, group-edit, & submit surveys for approval.
- Protect your survey from unwanted edits and changes.
Our research suite makes collaboration possible at the click of a button. Building team surveys, group editing and submitting surveys for approval have never been easier. Sharing surveys gives another account access to your survey instantly. Administrative options protect your survey from unwanted edits.
- Use custom survey themes with school logos and colors.
- Create different survey templates for each department.
- See usage statistics or export users to an excel file.
Project your identity with the branding capabilities of Qualtrics Research Suite. Qualtrics lets you control exactly how your survey will look to respondents. You can add your logo and control every detail of your survey with our easy design tool. Advanced users can write their own CSS stylesheet. You can send multiple surveys with the same look or reformat every time. With Qualtrics, its all in your control.
Training & Support
- Access online helps and tutorials.
- Full training and support.
- We provide classroom trainings and demonstrations.
Qualtrics views customer service as a company-wide commitment. We’re here to help you get the most out of your research.