Graphs For Every Need
- Display data with over 30 different graph types.
- Format each graph’s color, size, axis, & display settings.
- Render graphs in Flash or export to Word, PowerPoint, or PDF.
Choose from a variety of graphs and tables to present your data clearly and effectively. Make the people “ooh” and “ahh.”
- Filter survey results by date range, subgroup, or completion status.
- Track how a specific group responded to a survey.
- Create subgroups using question responses or embedded data.
Use subgroups to separate your data according to characteristics of respondents. Here are a few examples: “Similar responses from Midwest respondents,” or “how answers to question #2 correlate with answers to question #15.”
- See a side-by-side comparison of demographic groups.
- View answers to every question grouped by a specific element.
- Drill down by survey questions, scoring categories, or embedded data.
Side-by-side reporting of different groups is one of the most effective ways to see differences and similarities in your audience. Qualtrics’ drill down feature lets you make these comparisons and see the results side-by-side. Use this feature to better understand your audience.
- View response counts & percentages for each question.
- Export tables to Word, PowerPoint, Excel or PDF format.
- Sort responses, change decimal values, or hide data in seconds.
Without proper presentation, data can’t help. Our research suite offers fully dynamic, customizable reports that can be crafted for your presentations. Choose from a variety of graphs and tables to present your data in the most effective manner.
Survey Respondent Overview
- Review how long respondents took to complete a survey.
- See the date & time respondents started or finished a survey.
- Track drop-out rates & completion percentages.
Comprehensive survey statistics such as drop-out rates, average response time per question, completion percentages and start times help you gauge how well your survey fits your audience. Use these statistics to evaluate where your surveys succeed and where they need improvement.
Question Statistics Tables
- See statistical information for each question.
- View Mean, Variance, Standard Deviation, Totals & more.
- Include top & bottom boxes to generate net promoter scores.
Response counts are one thing, but sometimes you need to dig deeper. Our research suite can automatically generate statistics for each question, helping you more fully understand your responses.
- Add annotations to a report in seconds.
- Use rich text editing to adjust fonts, sizes & colors.
- Insert images, tables, & other media.
Would you like to draw attention to some significant data? Add notes to your heart’s content.
- When essential & acceptable, you can:
- Allow respondents to edit answers.
- Delete & import individual responses in seconds.
Have survey data from years past? Our research suite makes it easy to incorporate old data with your active survey. The import data feature makes this process simple and fast. Whether you are a new client or have used our research suite for years, integrating data can help you expand your database.
- Export reports to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, or PDF format.
- Create a professional presentation in seconds.
- Share response tables, graphs, or statistics.
Reporting is an essential part of your research, but creating reports can be a time consuming task. Qualtrics professional reports come ready to download into PowerPoint, Excel or Word. Insert Qualtrics graphs and charts into your written report with the click of a button. With our research suite, your reports practically write themselves.
Automatically Email Scheduled Reports
- Schedule report emails for regular updates.
- Choose the exact minute a report will be sent.
- Attach a document to an email.
This function is nice for ongoing research that needs to be sent to peers, clients or managers. Automate the whole process to save yourself time.
Share Real-Time Reporting Dashboards
- Create & share online reports.
- See survey data in real time.
- Protect sensitive reports with a password.
Why settle for printed pages of graphs and tables after a survey has been run, data has been collected and the survey closed? With our research suite, each report can generate a website which automatically updates as new data comes in. In this way, you can monitor the results of the survey as responses come in and report to others in real time.
Export Individual Responses
- View individual reports for each respondent.
- Export responses to PDF for easy sharing.
- See response summaries of surveys in progress.
At Qualtrics, we like to let you get granular with your data. If you’d like, you can even drill down to an individual survey response–whether it’s been completed or still in progress.
- Download raw data into Excel or SPSS.
- Export data in XML or HTML formats.
- Use API to connect responses to a database.
Data collected through Qualtrics surveys is yours and you should be able to use it how you like. We streamlined the data transfer process so that at the click of the button you can automatically download data into Excel, SPSS, XML or HTML.
- Analyze the relationship between multiple variables.
- Create single or multi-level contingency tables.
- Filter & merge categories for easy analysis.
The Research Suite allows you to perform the type of advanced analysis usually only available in statistical modeling softwares. Use the cross tabulation feature to unlock your data and look at observed and expected frequency counts, percentages and means.
Cross Tabulation Analysis
- Calculate chi square, degrees of freedom & p-value.
- Display frequencies, percents, means, totals, & more.
- Export to Excel or PDF format.
Analyze the relationship between two variables, or add additional nested variables to the same table. Chi-Square statistical analysis can also be reported quickly.
- Identify most important attributes of a product / service.
- Export data to Excel & SPSS for advanced analysis.
- Understand the individual value of each feature.
With conjoint analysis, you can test attributes of a product, person, or process and discover preferences. Our clients have used this feature to measure preferences in employee compensation, prioritize product attribute enhancement, generate pricing models and more.
Scoring & Grading
- Score tests, quizzes, or evaluations with weighted averages.
- Provide instant feedback on survey scores.
- Download scores into Excel or SPSS in one step.
Often it’s helpful to aggregate responses from the questions in your survey into a single, overall score. Other times, you may want to create a quiz to test for comprehension. Our scoring interface allows you to quickly and easily assign point values to responses in a survey, and then add those point values together for each respondent.
Other Analysis Options
- Recode choice values & variable labels in seconds.
- Exclude items from analysis as needed.
- Rename question labels for easier reference.
Recoding values is a great way to do advanced studies and handle advanced data while keeping surveys simple for respondents. Our research suite allows you to do any sort of recode on all or some of your answers. This recode is automatically pushed into all your reports so you can measure exactly what you are trying to measure.