Customer service surveys are akin to customer satisfaction surveys, but focus in detail on the actual customer service that was received as well as the process involved in receiving that service, and an evaluation of the participants in the service process. Customer service surveys provide an opportunity for you show your customers you value their opinion and facilitate the collection of valuable consumer feedback that is vital to improving customer service practices. Thats what we call a win-win.
The following are some general measures that are commonly included in customer service surveys:
Measuring Customer Service
- Tangibles: appearance of physical facilities, equipment, personnel and communication material
- Reliability: ability to perform the promised service dependably and accurately
- Responsiveness: willingness to help customers and provide prompt service
- Assurance: knowledge and courtesy of employees and their ability to convey trust and confidence
- Empathy: the caring, individualized attention the firm provides its customers
Sample Customer Service Survey Questions
- Please reflect on your last service experience.
- Overall, how satisfied were you with your overall service experience?
- How would you evaluate the service experience compared to other industries or compared to others within the industry?
- What was superior about the service?
- What was unsatisfactory about the service?
- Who would you use if the current company was not available?
- What percentage of your purchases are made with our company?
- How much of the product have you used in the last year?
- Overall, how satisfied are you with the product?
- If the rating is a 4 or lower, why do you feel that way?
- How likely are you to switch to a new company?
- How can we improve our current customer service process?
- Is there anything else you’d like to tell us either about your experience with the product or your actual usage experience?
- How can we best contact you for future evaluations about your experiences with our product?
Take Your Customer Service Relationships to the Next Level
At Qualtrics, we know that customers are key. We appreciate our customers and love to help organizations improve their customer service management. Qualtrics can help you improve your customer service with a tool that makes the process easy and powerful.
There are many reasons why you should be using the Research Suite for your Customer Service research. We will make this easy on you and list just a few:
The Research Suite makes it possible for you to accurately assess the performance of your customer service employees. Your customer service employees are the face of your organization and therefore must always be top-notch. With an online survey you can make sure your employees are meeting the needs of your customers by inviting the customer to rate the performance of your employees, their overall satisfaction with the service they received, and their suggestions for any improvements that need to be made.
Custom Report Sharing
Once you have collected responses, your findings can be shared with your employees by exporting your custom reports to Powerpoint. You can also share the findings with managers through the public report link. Grab the public report link and post it onto a website or an email and the report can instantly be accessed.
We know that when you send out a survey with your brand attached to it, you need it to be professional and polished. This is why we created a survey design that is clean and intuitive. You can customize your surveys with your personal logo and use the Look and Feel to change colors, fonts, etc.
We would love to help you. Contact one of our project consultants for more information on building a customer service survey.