To add text to the Next button or Back button:
- Click the General tab.
- Click into the text box labeled Next Button Text or Back Button Text.
- In the text box, type in the text you would like to have appear on the button.
- The text will appear on the Next or Back buttons in the preview.
- Click Save to apply change to the survey.
The text added to the Next and Back Buttons in the Look and Feel will apply to the Next and Back Buttons on every page of the survey.
To add a Progress Bar to your survey:
- Click on the General tab.
- Click on the drop-down labeled Progress Bar.
- Choose from one of the following progress bar options:
- None: No progress bar will be displayed.
- With Text: Displays 0% and 100% on either side of the progress bar.
- Without Text: Does not display any text or percents around the progress bar.
- Verbose Text: Displays the 0% and 100% on either side and “Survey Completion” above the progress bar to give further detail to the respondent about their completion status.
Every question, whether seen or not by the respondent, is calculated in the progress bar. If the respondent encounters logic that skips them to the middle of the survey, then the Progress Bar will jump to 50%.
To specify Questions per Page:
Click into the text box labeled Questions per page and enter in a number to specify how many questions you would like per page. This is a great alternative to manually entering page breaks into your survey.
To highlight questions:
When the respondent clicks on a question, the question will be highlighted. This option is turned on by default. You can specify the color of the highlighter in the Colors tab.
To enable question separators:
The Question separator is turned on by default and adds space between questions. Edit the Question Separator item in the Colors tab to add a thin, colored line between the questions. If you would like to lessen the space between your questions, turn the Question Separator off by un-checking the select box.