Analyze your data with greater flexibility than ever before with the new Reporting Beta. The Reporting Beta tool is the next step for reporting in the Qualtrics Research Suite.
- Table of Contents: Found on the left side. This allows you to quickly scroll through your page and navigate directly to any content.
- Main Content: Found in the center of the page. This is where you’ll review your data and add content.
- Add Items: Located above the table of contents. This is where you’ll go to add a New Table, New Graph, New Shape, New Text, or a New Image.
- Modification Area: Located next to the Add Items pane. The options here will change depending on what content you have selected. If you have nothing selected, Report Styles will be available to change general styles.
- Data Sources: Located at the very top. This area shows you data sources being used in your report, and gives you options to modify and filter these sources.
- To Move an Item: Drag the page item to the desired location or onto a page preview in the Table of Contents.
- To Resize an Item: Click a page item. Drag a corner or edge point to resize. If the table is not large enough to show all content, it will display as a torn sheet of paper at the bottom. Simply enlarge the table to view all content again.
- To Copy an Item: Hold down the Alt on your keyboard (Option key if using a Mac). Drag the page item. A duplicate page item will break away from the original, which you can then move and edit as needed.
- To Delete an Item: Select the page item, click the Layout button (on toolbar at top), and click Remove Page Item.
- To Group Items: Hold down the Shift key. Click to select the different page items that you want to group. Now that the items are grouped, you can move and resize them together. You can only group items that appear on the same page.
Reporting Beta features a number of keyboard shortcuts to make your work easier. Here is a complete list:
- Move an Item: Use the arrow keys to nudge a selected item. This is appropriate when more precise movements are needed.
- Maintain Aspect Ratio: Hold down the Shift key while resizing an item or group of items.
- Delete an Item: Simply select the item and press Delete or Backspace.