Panel Triggers Overview
Qualtrics allows you to build a panel automatically based upon survey results. Panel Triggers will help you do this.
This page will give you everything you need to know to set
Creating a Panel Trigger
- Include a question in your survey that asks for the participant’s name, email address, and any other information you would like included in the panel.
- On the gray navigation bar, click Advanced Options.
- From the list, click Triggers, and click Panel Triggers.
- By default, all participants will be added to the panel. If desired, Add a Condition that must be met for the participant to be added to the panel.
- To select the Panel to which you want to add the respondents, click Please Select, then click My Library or a Group Library, and then click which panel to use.
- Select the field from the survey that will be saved as the participant’s First Name.
- Select the field from the survey that will be saved as the participant’s Last Name.
- Select the field from the survey that will be saved as the participant’s Email Address.
- If desired, select fields to be saved as the participant’s External Data Reference and Language.
- If needed, click Add Additional Fields and specify the Embedded Data field you would like created and the question that will populate the value of the Embedded Data field.
- Click Finish Editing and then click Save Triggers.