Branches are the secret sauce of the Survey Flow. They allow you to direct respondents to different places depending upon any piece of information that you have: question response, embedded data, or quotas.
This page will give you a quick look at everything branches can do.
To Set Branch Logic:
- Click Survey Flow.
- Click Add Below or Add a New Element Here in your Survey Flow. A yellow box appears.
- Cllick Branch.
- In the branch, click Add a Condition.
- Set the condition for your branch based on a response to a Survey Question, the value of Embedded Data, or the current count of a Quota. You can add multiple conditions by clicking the plus button on the right of your current condition.
- Move the elements under the branch that will be displayed if the condition is met. Drag the move button on the element you would like to move to Add a New Element Here under the branch.
- Click Save Flow to save your changes and return to the Survey Editor.
- To copy an element in the Survey Flow, click the element you want to copy, hold down the Shift key, and click on Add a New Element Here anywhere in the flow.
- For more complex Branch Logic, hold down the Shift key on your keyboard while clicking the plus sign on the branch element. This will begin a new And If logic group, helping you create multiple levels of logic. To change this to an Or If logic group, click And If and then click Or If.