Use Show Block to display a block at any point within your survey. A block is a group of questions that are displayed as a set within your survey. Every survey includes at least one block of questions.
To Show a block at any point in your Survey Flow:
- Click into the Survey Flow.
- Click Add a New Element Here or Add Below anywhere in the Survey Flow.
- From the list of items to show, select Block.
- In the drop-down list, select which block you would like to add.
- If needed, move the block to its appropriate place in the Survey Flow by clicking on Move and dragging the element.
- It’s okay to have one block multiple times in your Survey Flow, but the questions will only appear once in your results. If the participant sees a block a second time, they’ll be able to see and modify their previous responses. In most situations, you’ll have a block repeated as a way to have it show in separate branches in the flow, not as a way to show the same questions twice.