Specify what happens to the respondent when they submit their response.
An alternative is to enter an End of Survey element in the Survey Flow, select Customize and select Show Response Summary. This will display a report similar to the single response report but that looks more like the survey itself. This can also be exported to PDF.
Allows you to create and select your own message to display to respondents when they submit the survey.
To Set Up an End of Survey Message:
- Click End of Survey message . . . in Survey Options.
- Click Load a Saved Message.
- Select your library to access a message you have already saved in your library or to create a new message. You can also select the Group library or the Global library.
- If you have selected your personal library, then find the message you would like to use in the library or click New Message.
- If you have clicked New Message, give your message a description and use the Rich Text Editor to create your message. Click Save.
More options for setting up an End of Survey message are available in the Survey Flow by using the End of Survey element. This page has more information about End of Survey Elements.
Allows you to specify a Thank You message to go out to each respondent when they submit their response. This only sends to those who complete the survey.
- This only works if you distribute the survey to a panel on the Email Survey page using the unique link (the default setting).
- Go to the page to send a one-time Thank You email to all who completed the survey.