There are many question types available in the Research Suite. These include Multiple Choice, Text Entry, Matrix Table, and Constant Sum, just to name a few. See the Question Types Guide to learn more.
In the Edit Survey tab you can easily change between question types to find the one you want.
To apply a question type:
- Click the question that you want to change.
- Click Change Item Type in the question menu bar. A list of question types appears.
- Select a question type or click Show All Question Types to see all of the question type variations.
- After selecting the question type, use the question options bar to the right to customize the question.
Warning: If you’ve already begun collecting responses, changing your question type could result in the loss of collected data.
- The Show All Question Types option is available at the bottom of the Question Types menu and displays the variations of each question type available.
- If you’ve already begun collecting responses, changing your question type could result in the loss of collected data.