To Attach a file
- To attach a file to a question, open the Rich Text Editor tab above the question text field. To attach to a header/footer, click Edit under header/footer in the Look and Feel.
- Click the Attach File button.
- Select a file from your Files Library, or upload a new file from your computer by clicking Upload a new file.
The file will appear like a hyperlink, which the respondent will click to download the file, much like an email attachment.
To attach to an email message, follow the steps above, and then cut and paste the file attachment link from the question to your email message. Attach file is not available when you create an email message.
- Files can be uploaded ahead of time by going directly to the Files Library (Library -> Files Library).
- The file you upload can be up to 16 MB.
- Any non-executable file can be attached..