Enable Various Look and Feel Settings in the General Tab
To Add Text to the Next or Back button
- Click the General tab.
- Select Next Button Text or Back Button Text.
- In the text box, type the text you would like to appear on the button. The text will appear in the preview.
- Click Save to apply changes to the survey.
The text added to the Next and Back buttons in the Look and Feel will apply to the Next and Back buttons on every page of the survey. If you would like one button in the survey to have different text than the rest, see the Custom Submit Button page to learn how to do this.
You will need to enable the back button before editing it. To do this, go to Survey Options and select Back Button at the top of the page.
To Add a Progress Bar to Your Survey
- Click on the General tab.
- Click on the drop-down labeled Progress Bar.
- Click one of the following progress bar options:
- None: No progress bar will be displayed.
- With Text: Displays 0% and 100% on either side of the progress bar.
- Without Text: Does not display any text or percents around the progress bar.
- Verbose Text: Displays the 0% and 100% on either side and “Survey Completion” above the progress bar to give further detail to the respondent about their completion status.
Every question, whether seen or not by the respondent, is calculated in the progress bar. If the respondent encounters logic that skips them to the middle of the survey, then the Progress Bar will jump to 50%.
To Specify Questions Per Page:
To Highlight Questions
When the respondent clicks on a question, the question will be highlighted. This option is turned on by default. You can specify the color of the highlighter in the Colors tab.
To Enable Question Separators
The Question separator is turned on by default and adds space between questions. Edit the Question Separator item in the Colors tab to add a thin, colored line between the questions.
If you want to lessen the space between your questions, turn the Question Separator off by clearing the select box.