The Reporting Beta home page includes a list of all reports you’ve made, with options to Create, Move, and Delete reports. To return to this page while working on a report, click the Home icon next to Report Options.
- Click the Create New Report button.
- Type the Report Name select a Folder, and then click Create.
a blank report appears:
- To have a report generated from a specific survey, click Choose a Survey at the top left. Or, if you already have a survey selected, click Generate Report at the top right.
- Once you’ve chosen the source survey, select a layout from one of the four options provided.
- Select questions that you want to use in the report.
- Click Generate Report.
- Click the Create New Folder button on the reporting home page.
- Type a Folder Name in the window that appears, and click OK.
- Optionally, click the drop-down arrow next to your new folder to Rename or Delete it.
To move reports between folders
- To create a folder within another folder, simply click the Create New Folder button while you are inside another folder.
- Only empty folders can be deleted-if the delete option is not available, move the existing reports to another folder.
- To rename a folder, click the folder (in column on left-hand side), then click the down arrow that appears to the right of the folder name, and then click Rename Folder.