Receiving website feedback is easy with the Feedback Link. This allows you to know what your website visitors are thinking and improve their experience.
This page will give you a quick look at creating the feedback link and putting it on your page.
To Create the Feedback Link:
- In the Distribute Survey tab, click Website Feedback on the gray toolbar.
- Select which style you would like to use for the feedback link.
- If desired, click More Options to change the cursor tool tip text for the link. You can also adjust the width and height of the survey window that will display when the participant clicks the link.
- Click Add Feedback Link to generate the code to be inserted in your website.
- Copy the code that appears into the HTML of your website.