- Export Panel: Download a copy of your panel as a .CSV file. You can use the export option to edit or update your panel. After clicking Export, a list of options will be available to you. You can choose the file type and whether to export the Embedded Data. You can also choose to download all panel members, only subscribed members, or only unsubscribed members.
- Large panels will need some time to export. These exports work in the background, you can leave the page and work on something else while the panel export is generated.
- Embedded Data: See the list of embedded data fields saved in your panel, along with all of their associated values.
- Move Panel: Transfer your panel to a different library (such as a Group library) or into a category that you have created.
- Send Email: Send an email to your participants that does not include a survey link.
- Click Export Panel to download your Panel.
- From the Options menu, select to open your file as a .CSV and do not adjust the Export Embedded Data and Subscription Status settings.
- Open the .CSV on your computer.
- Make the needed changes to the .CSV. Make sure that you do not delete or alter the RecipientID in the first column of the download. Also make sure that no characters were inserted into the RecipientID heading when the file was downloaded. If there were, delete the characters before uploading.
- Click Save As in Excel to save the changes.
- Go back to the Import/Update page, and click Import/Update From a File.
- Select the file and then click Import.
Your panel will now be updated. If done correctly, this process will not generate duplicate panel members. However, if done incorrectly, duplicate panel members will be created. If this happens, and you have not distributed any surveys to your panel yet, it is best to delete the panel and re-upload it.