Information Available to Each Panel Member
- Status: Indicates whether the panelist is Subscribed (green light – eligible to receive mailings) or Unsubscribed (red light – not eligible to receive mailings). Panelists are unsubscribed if they have previously clicked the Opt-Out Link in a survey invitation email, or if you have manually unsubscribed them.
- Email Address: The participant’s email address, which will be used for all mailings. Click the email address to see details for that panelist.
- Name: The participant’s name as you have it stored in the panel.
- External Reference: The data stored in the External Reference field, if you included that field in your panel.
- Edit: Click to see the details for the panelist. From here, you can change any of the panelist’s information, or unsubscribe a panelist from future mailings.
- History: See a list of the mailings participants have received, as well as a list of the surveys they have taken.