View all of the responses that are closed and recorded in your data set. Click the Recorded Response tab to see the response ID, name, or IP address for each respondent as well as their response type, start time, end time, and duration.
The following criteria are available:
- Response Type – Search for responses that are identified only by an IP Address, responses that came from a Panel, those that are Imported, responses that are flagged as Spam, Survey Tests, or Survey Previews.
- From Date and To End Date – Search for respondents who started or ended the survey before or after a specified date.
- First Name, Last Name, Email Address, or External Reference – Search for respondents who have the information you specify as part of their panel fields.
- Response ID – Search according to a specific response ID.
Remove specific responses from your data set.
To delete a response:
- Find the responses that you want to delete in the Response List.
- Select the response that you are deleting.
- Click Delete.