Go to View Reports to view a report that contains the data from your survey organized into summary charts and graphs. Create your own custom reports, or use the Initial Report already provided by Qualtrics.
To access and create reports:
- Go to the View Results tab and open the View Reports page.
- If prompted, select the survey that you would like to work with.
- Select a report to view.
- To open the default report for your survey, click Initial Report.
- To create a new report, click Create a New Report.
- To delete a report, click Delete next to your report name.
- Click any question on the left of the report to display data for that question.
- Click Next Page or Previous Page to switch between consecutive pages in your report.
- To switch between reports, click the tab for the report you want to open at the top of the screen, or select the report you want to view from the list.
To select the questions that will show in your report, do the following:
- To clear or select one question for the report, select the checkbox next to that question in the question list.
- To clear or select all questions for the report, press Shift while selecting the checkbox next to any question in the question list.
To reorder questions in your report, do the following:
- Graph Color: Click any color in the palette to modify it, drag any color to change the palette order, or click + to add a new color to the palette.
- Font: Change the font used in the report.
- Font Size: Select how large the fonts in the report should be displayed.
- Font Color: Change the color of the font used in the report.