Filter your report so it only contains the responses that meet a criteria specified by you. Once you filter your report, you will have a subgroup of your data.
To add a filter to your report, use one of the following methods:
To set up a simple filter
To set up an advanced filter
- Above any page in your report, click Add a Subgroup to This Report.
- Click the condition that must be met for a response to be shown in the report. The condition may be based upon a question, or Embedded Data.
- To add multiple conditions, click the blue plus sign to the right of your current condition. Choose whether the new conditions should be “And If” or “Or If” using the first menu in the new lines of logic.
- Click Apply Changes.
- Question Search: Only include questions in your report that include the text you specify. This fitler does not apply during export.
- Date Range: Only include responses in the report that were submitted in the date range you specify.
- Completion Status: Filter to show all responses, completed responses, or partial responses. Completed responses are the responses where respondents submitted their survey. Responses are listed as partial if they were collected by the Qualtrics system and not submitted independently by respondents.
- Subgroups: Save or create new subgroups using the logic editor, as done with Add a Subgroup.
- Response Sets: If you have multiple response sets, specify which set will show in the report.
To download your data with a filter applied, add the filter in your report, and then move directly to the Download Data section. In the Current Filters From Report section, you will see which filters are being applied to your data set.