Adapting employee experience for a new world of work in Hong Kong
After months of intense change, how have the attitudes, preferences, and behaviours of your people shifted?
To help you make sense of this significant - and on-going change - Qualtrics surveyed more than 17,000 full time workers across the globe to track the long-term impact of COVID-19 on resilience in the workforce, and what you can do to cultivate it.
Join us as we dive deeper into the results from Hong Kong to discuss what is important to your people in our new reality.
In Hong Kong, we see:
- Only 16% of respondents say their employers turns feedback into actions successfully
- Businesses need to get back to basics to keep employees engaged, such as considering employee well-being in decisions, transparent communications, and prioritising safety
- There is an emerging safety and well-being gap between frontline workers and managers and leaders
What you will learn in this webinar:
- To build resilience through action by identifying the drivers of employee engagement
- How to empower managers to better support and lead teams through change
- Advice for transforming traditional working environments and practices to align with changing employee expectations
Lead Employee Experience Scientist, Asia Pacific Japan, Qualtrics
Cecelia Herbert is the Lead Employee Experience Scientist for Qualtrics in Asia Pacific. A Doctor of Organisational Psychology, Cecelia has 20 years experience as a practitioner, academic and consultant in Employee Experience. Coming to Qualtrics from Employee Engagement at Google, her focus is to create workplaces that work for everyone, by empowering organisations across the globe to measure and take action on employee feedback.
Head of Employee Experience Asia Pacific & Japan, Qualtrics
Steve Bennetts specialises in employee experience (EX) and human-centred technologies. Steve is the Head of EX Strategy and Solutions for Qualtrics, he helps guide Qualtrics customers to optimise the employee experience at every point in the employee lifecycle. Prior to joining Qualtrics, Steve was the GM of Innovation and Client Services at Chandler Macleod and prior to that worked as a principal consultant at Sentis. With over 15 years of experience, he has successfully lead teams of psychologists and professionals within the private and public sector, focusing on positive client experience and excellence in service delivery. Steve is a passionate psychologist utilising the crossover space between creativity, psychology, and digital technologies to create a positive experience on our planet.