5 Top Tips From the Qualtrics Team for #SimplicityDay
It’s #SimplicityDay – so here are some top tips from Qualtrics employees and their networks about simplifying work and life:
- Pick up the phone instead of emailing. – Jeff M
- Work off a list when you feel like you have a lot going on. – Crystal M
- Section the list by work and life activities.
- Write the top 3-5 things overall you are wanting to get done that day.
- Check things off! It will help you maintain a positive, forward momentum in your day.
- Use proper email etiquette! – Kristi H
- Avoid “Reply to All”! It is often unnecessary for the whole group to see your response. All you are doing is cluttering everyone else’s inbox.
- Only put those whom you require a response from in the “To” line. Anyone else should be cc’ed as an FYI. This avoids confusion on the conversation and helps others prioritize appropriately.
- Use proper meeting etiquette. – Bridget D
- Avoid unnecessary meetings and only include those that truly need to be there to contribute.
- Have an agenda and desired outcomes set in the meeting notes when inviting people to a meeting.
- Make all meetings only 30 minutes unless it is absolutely necessary to be longer. – Julie S
- Network to help simplify work and life. – Mike H
- Having a good network will help you effectively navigate to find the right subject matter expert.
- A good network will help you to know your resources and avoid doing things that other people in your network can do better.
We want to hear your tips for #SimplicityDay… Tweet them at us, and be sure to join us on our social channels @QualtricsLife and use #QualtricsLife to join in the conversation.