Customer Experience at the X4 Summit
If there’s one customer experience event you don’t want to miss in 2018, It’s X4 – The Experience Management Summit.
Whether you’re a seasoned CX executive, expert of customer insights, or even a novice seeking to understand customer journey mapping, X4 is the place to learn customer experience strategies and tactics from the most innovative brands and iconic thought leaders.
The event takes place the Salt Palace Convention Center in downtown Salt Lake City from March 6-9, 2018 and it’ll be bursting at its not inconsiderable seams with more than 6,000 experience management experts leading the world into the experience economy.
Customer Experience: Why Your Team Should Attend X4
With over 100 breakout sessions, there are incredible opportunities to gain both technical skills and strategic guidance. You’ll have the chance to discover how Allianz Global Director of CX fuels her world-class CX program, spanning 22 countries, with continuous innovation. Learn from the VP of Customer Listening at American Express to connect your Voice of Customer program to business needs at every stage of maturity. And gain insight from Porsche Director of Global Customer Culture on how to create a culture of customer centricity.
In fact, you’ll probably want to bring a few colleagues so you can divide and conquer and ensure you’re capturing all the helpful learnings, which include:
- Unforgettable and inspiring keynotes from icons of experience including skateboarding legend Tony Hawk, NYT bestselling author of “Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance” Angela Duckworth, and Kim Scott, the former Google and Apple Executive Kim Scott and Best-selling author of Radical Candor.
- Over 100 tactical breakout sessions led by the brightest minds from disruptive brands including Anthropologie, Salesforce, Hulu, Michelin, Morgan Stanley, and many more.
- Industry-focused training and best practice methodology sharing taught by Ph.D.-level practitioners.
- Hands-on workshops focused on the core elements of customer research methodology and CX program design
- 1:1 strategic consultations with technical and program experts from 12 different industries
X4 is a forum where customer experience leaders and researchers can come together, workshop with executive thought leaders, and leave with both practical and inspirational ideas.
Entertainment and networking
And when it comes to entertainment and networking at X4, we don’t mess around. We know meeting new people in a professional setting can be awkward so we’ve put together a few events to break the ice and make interactions casual and fun. It all starts with Qualtrics casino night where you can win tons of great prizes.
Next, we’re hosting the multi-Grammy winning, Adam Levine-fronted Maroon 5, at the largest warehouse concert you’ve ever seen. Then be sure to stick around for our ski day in Park City.
Register today to secure your spot and ensure that you’re a part of the world’s largest experience management summit.