Market Research at the X4 Summit
If there’s one experience you don’t want to miss in 2018, It’s X4 – The Experience Management Summit, brought to you by Qualtrics, the leading provider of research and experience management solutions.
Whether you’re a market researcher, an analyst, or a research executive looking to build a more insights-driven organization, X4 is an event you can’t afford to miss. Come learn how organizations like Google, Citi, and MasterClass have built world-class research programs to drive their organization forward in a fast-paced, always-changing competitive environment.
X4 takes place March 6-9 in downtown Salt Lake City. We will host more than 6,000 research and experience management experts from around the world, for four jam-packed days of inspiration, learning and fun.
Why research leaders should attend X4
With more 100 sessions to choose from, you’ll get technical skills and guidance. Learn from Google’s Mario Callegaro on bringing insights in-house with DIY Research. Get a glimpse into the research worlds of politics and entertainment with MasterClass’s David Boyle and Clarity Campaigns’ David Radloff. Get insights from The NPD Group’s George Terhanian, who predicted sales for the Under Armour Curry 2 Low Basketball Shoe. And learn essential skills from Qualtrics’ subject matter experts on how to understand your data set and make your collected data more powerful.
A few more details about the event:
- Two days of market research masterclasses on cutting-edge research: Experience Design. Churn Prevention. Predictive Analytics. Data Integration. Creating Purchase Influencers. And more.
- Hands-on market research design workshops with our team of 50 market research experts and survey methodologists. They’ll be tackling topics like the top ten market research biases, driving maximum impact on a minimal budget, how to successfully move insights in-house from agencies, and more …
- Two days of unbelievable keynotes, including skateboarding legend Tony Hawk and NYT best-seller Angela Duckworth.
- An unmatched lineup of breakouts, including speakers from: Porsche, American Express, Anthropologie, New Balance, Simple, CBS, Harvard Business Publishing, and more …sharing their strategies on research driven change within their organizations.
- 1:1 market research program strategy design sessions providing best practices and industry benchmarks for your program.
X4 is a forum where research leaders can come together, workshop with executive thought leaders, and leave with both practical and inspirational ideas.
Entertainment and networking
And when it comes to entertainment and networking at X4, we are passionate about delivering a good experience. We know meeting new people in a professional setting can be awkward so we’ve put together a few events to break the ice.
It all starts with Qualtrics casino night where you can win tons of great prizes. Next, we’re hosting the incredible multi-Grammy winning, Adam Levine-fronted Maroon 5, at the largest warehouse concert you’ve ever seen. Then to cap it all off, we will have an amazing ski day in nearby Park City.
Register today to secure your spot and ensure that you’re a part of the world’s largest experience management summit.