How to create a survey where user can input data and receive customized output report automatically? | XM Community
Question

How to create a survey where user can input data and receive customized output report automatically?

Hello,
I have created a survey on excel (attached), however, would like to move it online so that many users can fill it. What I would like to achieve is having a survey where users input data, and post submission, through back-end analytics the users receive the output report (refer to the sheet 'NGO Report')
Dasra COVID Stress Test_Low Touch Toolkit_Apr28.xlsx via email or online (right then).
If would like to see a light touch sample done by another organization, please see here.
Please note that I am just new to this platform - so I apologize if I am not being clear or not using the right terminology. Any support will be greatly appreciated !
Best,
Mohit

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Referring attached excel: The sheet 1 and 2 can be achieved by simply using Scoring and Math operation respectively.
For NGO report, you can use Chart.js, which can be rendered in qualtrics using pipe text. For other color indications, and look and feel you need to do some good amount of scripting using JS, html and CSS in the survey.

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/25669#Comment_25669Hi - thank you so much for this. Is there any way I can learn all this end to end and build the solution myself?

Badge

Hi Mohit! For the first part of rondev's suggestion, I would recommend checking out the Qualtrics Basecamp! We've compiled a huge collection of video tutorials there to help you build whatever solution you need for your projects. 😁

Leave a Reply