Error Saving Questions | XM Community
Solved

Error Saving Questions

• 22 May 2020
  • 5 replies

I'm editing my survey, and when I tried to change the format (font, color, size, etc.) of the newly added questions, an error messages just pop-up saying:
image.pngAnd I couldn't save those changes made on my survey. I have no idea what's the problem is. Can anyone help me fix that?

icon

Best answer by rondev 22 May 2020, 08:26

View original

5 replies

I was editing my survey. When I made changes to the format (font, colour, size, etc.) of the newly added questions, an error message just pop-up on the screen saying
image.pngAnd the formatted questions cannot be saved or published on Qualtrics. Does anyone know what is going on? Can anyone tell me how to fix that??

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

If this is happening with all the questions, then check with your brand administrator if your account has access to HTML editing.

It just happened today, I was able to make all these edits in the previous 50 questions. I just found this probelm when I was editing a few newly added questions today.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Best approach you should reach out to support but in meanwhile when you get this error, open the duplicate tab in new window and this error should be gone. It requires the page need to be refreshed.

I tried, but its there.

Leave a Reply