Linking a second survey | XM Community
Solved

Linking a second survey

• 27 May 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi,
I am trying to direct my participants at the end of the survey to a second survey ONLY if they would like to provide their email address. I have linked up the second survey no problems but am having trouble stopping participants that select "no" also being sent automatically to second survey.
I tried skip logic on the last question but still directs both "yes" (go to next block) and "no" (go to end) to the 2nd survey as this is the last question.
Any advice is much appreciated.

icon

Best answer by rondev 27 May 2020, 06:26

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

In this case, you need to add branch logic in the survey flow at the very end of the survey flow. So if someone says yes show them the customize end of survey with redirect link else show them a default end of survey.

Badge

Hi
Thank you for the reply, I have added the redirect URL under survey termination. How do I set up another alternative default end of survey without this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/25801#Comment_25801Just do not customize the end of survey element.

Badge

Hi
Just wondered if anyone could help? I am trying to turn off tracking of IP addresses on my survey.. how do I do this?
Thanks
Mel

Leave a Reply