How to Integrate Success Factors FTP to Qualtrics employee directory Via SF Integration center? | XM Community
Solved

How to Integrate Success Factors FTP to Qualtrics employee directory Via SF Integration center?

Hi Experts,
New to Qualtrics solution. Wanted to understand how to integrate the Success Factors with Qualtrics. I clearly understand that within qualtrics platform i can build surverys, but employee master is found in Success Factors Employee central. How to share the surveys which i have created in qualtrics with Success Factors ?
lokesh

icon

Best answer by BuddyCole 15 July 2020, 23:23

View original

2 replies

Hi There,
From a very high level, you need to create a scheduled SFTP File output integration in SuccessFactors Integration Center that drops the relevant user data and metadata into a CSV file that is consumed by Qualtrics via their automation tools
Contact Import Automation |
Tip: within SuccessFactors, I found all of the data relevant to my organizations contacts within the 'User' Starting Entity

Badge +1

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/27916#Comment_27916Hi BuddyCole,
We are integrating Qualtrics with SuccessFactors as well.
How did you manage the Employee Status?
In other words, how did you update Inactive Users in Qualtrics according to SuccessFactors Employee Central Records?

Thanks in advance,
Best regards
Fabio

Leave a Reply