How to move the "next" button to the center/bottom of page? | XM Community
Solved

How to move the "next" button to the center/bottom of page?

• 14 June 2018
  • 5 replies

I am using the standard survey themes and would like to move the "next" button from the bottom-right of all pages to the bottom-center. None of the themes are formatted this way. Does anyone have CSS code they would be willing to share, or some other solution? Thanks in advance!

(Apologies if this question has been answered. I did quite a bit of searching but am new to the forum.)
icon

Best answer by Matt_Christie_Walker 25 June 2018, 16:21

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5
.Skin #Buttons {
text-align: center;
padding: 20px;
margin-top: 50px;
}
Hi, I'm trying to do this but the system doesn't like it. I'm selecting "Add Javascript..." and pasting in the above code, but keep getting errors. I'm totally new to this, could someone please provide a somewhat more step-by-step guide? Thanks in advance!
> @dheppes said:
> Hi, I'm trying to do this but the system doesn't like it. I'm selecting "Add Javascript..." and pasting in the above code, but keep getting errors. I'm totally new to this, could someone please provide a somewhat more step-by-step guide? Thanks in advance!

I'm getting the same thing. Any help is appreciated!
Badge +2
Go to 'Look and Feel', then 'Style', then 'Custom CSS' - it works beautifully.
Badge

In my experience, it doesn’t work in the new Simple Layout.  It does work in the older Flat and Classic and other layouts.

Leave a Reply