Is there a way to increase the radio button size of mulitple choice questions? | XM Community
Solved

Is there a way to increase the radio button size of mulitple choice questions?

• 15 June 2018
  • 5 replies

I know I can adjust the look and feel settings, but this is very limiting. Is there any way to choose the radio button size/color using CSS or JavaScript?

Thank you
icon

Best answer by tbutler 18 June 2018, 16:52

View original

5 replies

Badge
Try out this CSS:

input[type="radio"] {
-ms-transform: scale(1.5);
-webkit-transform: scale(1.5);
transform: scale(1.5);
}
Hello, I'd also like to change the size of the radio buttons in my survey but I've tried using the CSS posted above, but get the error message:

"Invalid JavaScript! You cannot save until you fix all errors: Unexpected token {"

Does anyone know where I'm going wrong? I have tried eliminating '{' but I end up getting more error messages about different parts of the code.

Any help would be amazing,

Thanks 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
@alex1 - The answer provided isn't JavaScript, it is CSS. Either put in Look & Feel Custom CSS or inside a `<style>` tag as part of your Question Text.
@TomG Thanks for the advice. Javascript and CSS are both pretty new to me (as you can probably tell!) I've managed to solve my problem by increasing the font size of each response option using the Look and Feel menu, and subsequently the radio boxes have increased.

Thanks again for your suggestion.
I too am trying to resize my survey radio buttons except for I am retry to decrease the size. I used the code that was provided above. I pasted it to the Custom CSS of the Look & Feel Style and changed the scale to .75 then to .5 but nothing happened to the radio buttons. Could someone please help?

Leave a Reply