Linking a follow-up survey using auto generated login IDs

Trish_McQTrish_McQ England Community Member - Trial User Qubie ✭

Linking a follow-up survey using auto generated login IDs

Hello,

I am trying to link two surveys so my respondents recieve a notification one month after the first survey has been completed asking them to fill in a follow-up survey. Ideally I want to be able to track the respondents data from both surveys anoymously.

Trish

Answers

• rondevrondev Community Member - Trial User Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Trish_McQTrish_McQ England Community Member - Trial User Qubie ✭

Hi Rondev,

Thanks for sending this. I have been through all these steps but cant get through the last stage of connecting the surveys. Once I have created the unique link do I need to email the same link to each respondent? Will the same unique link auto generate their IDs? Thats the bit I'm confused about

Trish

• rondevrondev Community Member - Trial User Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭

In order to connect the data from your first survey to your second survey, you need to do two things: build the right link using query strings, and distribute the second survey directly from the first. Check here

• Trish_McQTrish_McQ England Community Member - Trial User Qubie ✭

Thanks Rondev. I'm struggling with the query string and distributing the second survey through the first. I'm wondering if there is a simpler way to manually link up the survey data? If I create a contact list with external data reference numbers and email addresses, would this allow me to manually link the survey data on both responses are received?

Sign In to Comment