UMUX Lite score not showing in reports | XM Community
Solved

UMUX Lite score not showing in reports

• 25 June 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi,
I'm trying to add some math into the survey that will automatically calculate the UMUX Lite score in the survey flow and reporting. I added embeded data for the two questions and for calculating the score. It looks like this:
Screenshot 2020-06-25 at 09.28.09.pngIn the preview for the survey, after I answer the questions, I can see the numbers for usability and usefulness but not for the operation in the above picture.
Screenshot 2020-06-25 at 09.40.18.png
And even though I have 20 test responses so the scoring can be calculated, at the end, my report is empty for all 3 scores (usbaility, usefulness and overall umux lite):
Screenshot 2020-06-25 at 09.35.56.pngCan anyone help me figure this out? Thank you.

icon

Best answer by rondev 25 June 2020, 09:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Their is an unwanted closing ')' bracket after 2 in the formula.

Oh!
I added the required "(" at the begining and I still get Invalid Expression + no results in the Reports page.
$e{ ( gr://SC_e9YWZMNs89euzPL/WeightedMean + gr://SC_6QA7PgGUgjIrJDT/WeightedMean - 2 ) * ( 100 / 8 ) }

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/27164#Comment_27164Hope you tested it by taking new survey run?

I did not know I had to re-take the survey to make it work. Somehow that did it and all the math operations work now. Thank you!

Leave a Reply