user time out and "draft"

byanthabyantha Community Member Qubie ✭

user time out and "draft"

• Someone said the survey timed out after 5 minutes. I have not been able to replicate this issue, but the committee is concerned people won’t have enough time to fill in the answers.
  • The committee want people to be able to “save” the answers and come back to them. The survey is set to automatically save, but the concern is that there’s no “save draft” button to make it obvious to users than can leave and come back.

Answers

• rondevrondev Community Member - Trial User Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭

The committee want people to be able to “save” the answers and come back to them. The survey is set to automatically save, but the concern is that there’s no “save draft” button to make it obvious to users than can leave and come back. => You can change the Next button text to "Save" using block options -> Next/ previous button text. Also, to enable respondent to view their response of previous page, you can enable the previous button using survey options. However under certain situations like branch logic, skip logic, and sometime display logic, previous button may get disabled on certain pages.

• byanthabyantha Community Member Qubie ✭

Thank you! that's helpful! Any suggestions about the timing out by chance?

• rondevrondev Community Member - Trial User Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you check the difference in start time and end time of the respondent who said got only 5 minutes to complete the survey, in the data and analysis tab.

• byanthabyantha Community Member Qubie ✭

Hmmm... I'll try that!

• dani_rutzdani_rutz Omaha, NECommunity Member - Trial User Qubie ✭

I am having a similar problem and its been reported to me by multiple staff members. The exact verbiage is:

"Your session was outdated, but we have updated you to your most resent response"

None of the responses entered prior to this were saved. Has anyone else experienced this?

Sign In to Comment