Adding "offline/hardcopy" responses to recorded responses in Qualtrics | XM Community
Solved

Adding "offline/hardcopy" responses to recorded responses in Qualtrics

• 19 June 2018
  • 2 replies

Dear community,

I've distributed a survey to colleagues within the Ministry of Defence, as part of a study of unrealistic optimism in large defence acquisition projects.
My issue is, that most employees use secured networks without internet access, thus, making it troublesome to respond to my survey using the anonymous link.
Therefore, I attached to my introductory email, a softcopy (word with check boxes) version for people to simple tick off and return. As an option, to collect more responses, I plan to distribute some hardcopy versions as well.

My question is therefore:
How (if at all possible) do I add the offline (softcopy and hardcopy) responses to my Qualtrics survey analysis?
- Is there a way to manually type in the responses to the database?

Best regards
Aske
Henley Business School, University of Reading
icon

Best answer by bstrahin 19 June 2018, 21:23

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +38
@Nerup when I have given out paper copies of surveys, we had a student use the anonymous link to access the survey and they then walked through the survey punching in the answers by hand. When they are ready to move onto the next survey, they simply reenter the anonymous link.
@bstrahin, many thanks!

Disabling the ball-out function it worked just fine.

Leave a Reply