Difficulty locating the Conjoint analysis template for my dissertation survey on choice modelling | XM Community
Solved

Difficulty locating the Conjoint analysis template for my dissertation survey on choice modelling

Hello Qualtrics community.
I am having a tough time getting started with my choice experiment design here. I am undertaking a discrete choice experiment study for my MSc dissertation. I have my survey ready on MS WORD but the conjoint analysis tool I think is mostly useful for this kind of study is difficult to locate. I got my access through my university but I do not understand why the conjoint analysis is not available on my profile. I have checked through all templates on the 5 sub-sections available on my university access [CoreXM, CustomerXM, EmployeeXM, ProductXM and BrandXM] but cannot find a conjoint analysis. What is the problem, please?
I look forward to responses to guide me. Thank you all.

Best,
Michael.

icon

Best answer by SaurabhPujare_Ugam 6 July 2020, 14:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi timilancy

Conjoint analysis template comes under the Product Experience package of the Qualtrics.
However, I believe it is an additional feature which needs to be purchased separately.
You can fine more information about it here

Or may be Emily would be able help you with the licence related to queries :)

Thank you SaurabhPujare_Ugam for your explanations. I see that this is the case.
Maybe Emily can help with licence queries. I have my licence from my university.

Thank you all.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi timilancy - Your Brand Administrator is the best place to start with any license-related queries. Otherwise you would want to reach out to our support team by logging in to your Support Portal.

Leave a Reply