Two Different People Completing Survey | XM Community
Question

Two Different People Completing Survey

Badge +2

If I have two separate blocks of questions, one for general employees, and one to be filled by our health clinic, how can I set it up so once the general employee answers their questions, the health clinic can go in and review the employees answers and answer questions of their own on a diagnosis?
In other words, is it possible for one employee to answer questions and once their done, a link would be sent to the health clinic to complete the survey? All answers stay in one spot.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

You can make use of the Retake link

Badge +2

I'm trying to only show certain questions to the reviewer, so I am working with the embedded data. Where in the flow would I place the embedded data? And I would just go to survey metadata -> URL Q_URL

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/27697#Comment_27697The first element in the flow would be embedded data called Q_URL. This will give you the URL used to take the survey. Now do a branch that says if Q_URL contains Q_R=, set an embedded data to RETAKE = TRUE (this is for convenience).
All this logic needs to happen before any question blocks in your survey flow.
Now that you have that in place, add Display Logic to any question you do not want to appear for the reviewer. The Display Logic should be if RETAKE != TRUE, then show this question.

Leave a Reply