Can we download distribution history using API similar to the process we have for response export? | XM Community
Question

Can we download distribution history using API similar to the process we have for response export?

• 9 July 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Can we download distribution history using API similar to the process we have for response export download using API's?

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi AAnuragDAS

I believe out of the box option to download the distribution history is available in Qualtrics, please refer this link

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Check this api.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hello rondev , That api only gives you a summarize view or the distribution that took place. I am looking for a detailed version where you can see the status against each contact like we have using download distribution history option. My client is unfortunately facing an issue where if they try and download a distribution history of more than 50K records, the download never takes place.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Check this api.

The Qualtrics Distribution API provides survey distribution data at an aggregate level, but does not contain details at an individual respondent level.
Our use case requires visibility into survey distribution metadata for each respondent, including details like date/time sent, respondent username, specific survey version sent, etc.
Having an API to pull these survey distribution details for every respondent would allow us to do more advanced response analysis and takeaways. 
This request was posted 3 years ago and still we don’t have a solution.

Leave a Reply