Deactivating trial version for student login | XM Community
Solved

Deactivating trial version for student login

• 23 June 2018
  • 2 replies

Hi,

Is anyone able to deactivate my free trial account so that I can create a new account through my University?
Account is ac873@kent.ac.uk
icon

Best answer by Emily 25 June 2018, 21:01

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7
Hi @Aleksandra123gh
My guess if I'm understanding you here, is that you are running into an issue to create an account because the Qualtrics system requires a unique login across the entire platform. In general the free trial accounts do not give access to user administration or you could change your current trial login to another username.

If allowed you can request the Brand Admin at your University to setup your account under a username other than your email address. Username and Email are both setup when creating a new user so you will still receive notifications and such to your proper email address.

That may not be possible under your University's policies and process. If they are unable to assist you in that direction you will need to contact Qualtrics support (here).

The support team can also assist in transferring surveys and data from the trial account to your University account if needed.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Hi @Aleksandra123gh! You will need to contact our support team through the Support Portal in order to have your trial account deleted. Alternatively, the User Moves option may be of interest to you and we suggest you review the page here.

Leave a Reply