Piped text for revision history current version | XM Community
Solved

Piped text for revision history current version

• 25 June 2018
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +13
I'm not sure if this is available (doubt it since I am not able to find any documentation) but it would be nice to have piped text for the current survey revision number. Does this exist? If not I would vote for this addition.

Having the ability to pipe the current survey version to an embedded data field would aid in data management if you think you might be making tweaks to a javascript calculation in the middle of data collection and need to know where the change occurred (simply by looking at the data). I would also use it to pipe the survey version to the header or footer of the forms so printed copies of responses would include the form version a respondent used to submit the form.
icon

Best answer by Emily 25 June 2018, 20:58

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Hi @"w.patrick.gale"! At this point in time, this is not available as a feature. However, we think this is a great feature request and recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category, as it is a feature not already developed by our team. Be sure to review the How to Write a Good Product Idea template and our Ideation Guidelines before you post your idea!

Leave a Reply