How can i get the follow-up details of a ticket through API? I am able to get all other ticket data. | XM Community
Question

How can i get the follow-up details of a ticket through API? I am able to get all other ticket data.

I dont find any API call for this requirement. Can anyone help?

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +28

This API should help you:
https://api.qualtrics.com/guides/reference/tickets.json/paths/~1tickets~1%7BticketKey%7D/get

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/28048#Comment_28048Hi Appzk
Thank you for your response but in that particular api, i am getting all the ticket datas associated with it but not the follow-up details. I searched a lot in the response of this API but I am missing it can u help me find the tag in the response which gives the follow-up details.

Userlevel 6
Badge +28

By follow-u details do you mean the one you create while create ticket event.
If yes then you can find this in vocalize in ticket data.

Hi Appzk
please see the screenshot below
image.pngthis is the follow-up detail which is created after creating the ticket by the owner of the ticket.

Userlevel 6
Badge +28

Great!
Now go to any of your vocalize dashboard.
Then go to Ticket data
Add a variable and click on Not mapped, you will see follow-up questions.
image.png

Hi Appzk
Thank you for response ,i see a hope of light . But can you please specify what exactly is this vocalize dashboard. I can see the dashboard of my survey project and also can view all the tickets dashboard. But i haven't seen any area where i can add a variable and a value like "Not Mapped". Ofcourse i can add ticket data variables in the action tab of my project but it does not have a "Not mapped value".
Please can you guide me through this ..

Appzk
hi i have create a xm dashboard and added additional field and set its value as one of my follow-up data but what should i expect will it reflect on the ticket datas in the response of api call. But i cant see the data in ticket dashboard either.

Userlevel 6
Badge +28

create a record grid widget and add columnand select this variable of follow up question.
Note this ticket data works only in ticket page.

Hi Appzk
This means that i wont be able to get this data through API call right?

Badge +4

Hey,
I'm having the same issue. I've spoken to Support and Qualtrics and they have confirmed it's not possible to export the follow-up details. They have recommended we could get a 3rd party to build this feature for us and will help recommend a 3rd party to work with. Or try creating a feature request and maybe they will set this up.
It is frustrating as we were told and I expected to be able to pull any raw data from Qualtrics regardless if it was a survey response or follow-up ticket.

Badge +6

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/40136#Comment_40136This has also been extremely frustrating for us as well. This should be a standard public API capability and we have been requesting this feature with Qualtrics for the last 2 years to no avail.

Leave a Reply