Best visualizations for Sentiment/Topics/Emerging Trends | XM Community

Best visualizations for Sentiment/Topics/Emerging Trends

• 21 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi all!
I'm struggling with how to "tell the story" using the existing text analytics widgets in Qualtrics to my executives. Bubble chart shows point in time, but not really a story. Showing a 0.5 increase in sentiment just doesn't get them excited. What visualizations / widgets have you built that WOWed your leaders?
What I'm looking to tell:
a) Here's what customers are talking about the most and how it's changing over time (most positive/negative).
b) Here's some emerging trends that we should take a look at. For instance, IVR keeps growing as percent of total and the sentiment is declining - maybe we should take this back to Operations to fix?
c) Anything else? I'm open to ideas! Feel free to reach out to me, I'd love to collaborate! robert.m.phillips@centurylink.com

1 reply

Badge +1

HI,
Mean Sentiment Score trend line by parent topics/topics (incl. breaking down by other metrics) is very well-received in my previous organization, and could be very powerful when comparing across various metrics (e.g. region). I could not find a way to produce this kind of chart in CX Dashboard, hence I made a small VBA script to parse the exported info from Qualtrics and make charts in Excel. If you know how to build the charts in Qualtrics, would love to learn. Thanks!
Phoebe

Leave a Reply