Participants to be shown voucher codes, each code can be displayed only once | XM Community
Question

Participants to be shown voucher codes, each code can be displayed only once

• 28 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

Hello
I have 30 Amazon voucher codes and instead of e-mailing them to my 30 participants I would like my survey to randomly show one code to each participant. If I set up randomization that 1 of those 30 codes is displayed there is a chance that the same code will be shown to two different people. So the problem is that once one of the codes is displayed by one participant it can't be shown again to another participant. Is it possible to set it up somehow? Thank you for your help!

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +28

Did you try by enabling "evenly present items" and mention 1 which will just show 1 code.

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

norinski if I understand you have a 1:1 in vouchers to potential participants. I would use a contact list to solve your problem.
At a minimum your contact list should have columns for Email and VoucherCode. Upload your contact list to Qualtrics.
In the survey editor, go to survey flow and add VoucherCode as an Embedded Data field at the beginning of your survey.
Add a custom end of survey message that thanks the participant and pipes in the VoucherCode for them to redeem. This will guarantee no double codes.

Leave a Reply