CATI software and Qualtrics | XM Community
Question

CATI software and Qualtrics

• 29 July 2020
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

Any suggestions for a CATI software to use with Qualtrics? Would prefer to use something that already has built-in integration with Qualtrics, but open to something that requires integration work.

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

If anyone has found a solution for this question I would also be interested to know.

Badge

I’m with Helgi - I’m also interested if anyone finds anything usefull/helpful.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

I don’t think there’s a built-in integration.

Therefore, the answer will depend upon what you want to do.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

I’ve been looking for a few weeks now, asking around and looking at demos from Amazon, Sawtooth technologies and other platforms. I have not come across any CATI solution that would work. There are of course platforms with built in CATI capabilities (eg. Confirm it, Catglobe). It’s a shame there is no solution out there for platforms like Qualtrics that lack the CATI functionality. 
To answer you @ahmedA, what I’m looking for is a VoIP solution where you can upload a sample, that can prioritize which prospects to call, and preferably display the respondents survey in an iframe or something similar.

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

I’ve been looking for a few weeks now, asking around and looking at demos from Amazon, Sawtooth technologies and other platforms. I have not come across any CATI solution that would work. There are of course platforms with built in CATI capabilities (eg. Confirm it, Catglobe). It’s a shame there is no solution out there for platforms like Qualtrics that lack the CATI functionality. 
To answer you @ahmedA, what I’m looking for is a VoIP solution where you can upload a sample, that can prioritize which prospects to call, and preferably display the respondents survey in an iframe or something similar.

Good morning from a sunny Sweden! 

Have you checked if it has been suggested to Qualtrics as a desired feature? If not, I recommend you do that since it seems to be a really sought after integration. I know the ideation here on the community is still being built out, but they should be alerted to this feature gap. 

All the best

-Mattias

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Good morning :)

Actually I have not. I assumed Qualtrics was not interested in CATI. But I’ll check it out and submit if it’s not already there.

Thanks!
Helgi

Badge

Helgi, did you ever find anything?   

You mention Sawtooth (WinCATI), that you looked at a demo, but that it wouldn’t work for your  situation?

As far as I can find, WinCATI is the only product that appears to integrate directly with Qualtrics.

https://www.qualtrics.com/marketplace/sawtooth-technologies-inc/

Leave a Reply