Automating dashboard downloads/ sending to individual recipients after survey completion | XM Community

Automating dashboard downloads/ sending to individual recipients after survey completion

I would like to do the following;

1. Send individuals a dashboard (based on a standard set of widgets comprised of overall data as well as individual data from regular survey completion/ trends over time) each time they complete a survey (the same). * These people do not have qualtrics accounts. Currently the only way I can see to do this is manually by attaching the dashboard file (ie: pdf) to an email and adding the recipient name. Is there a script of plugin/ SaaS/ partner service that automates does this?

2. Automate file attachment (ie: pdf) to automated email sends periodically (ie: every month) based on embedded data from a survey.

3. As a bonus request I would like 1 and 2 to be combined in one email. As in 2 attachments (1. dashboard and 1 other file)

The above is the CX but any suggestions on best practice or alternative methods (ie: setting up a DB and using a 3rd party) are welcome.

Thanks

AM

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Leave a Reply