Report feature missing from Classic Reports | XM Community
Solved

Report feature missing from Classic Reports

• 7 August 2020
  • 1 reply

I am having an issue with reports since we lost a feature when Classic Reports was deprecated. I use to create a report and I could export the results to excel removing all borders etc. When I filtered the report all questions and answered would be exported. My issue now is that I can't export from Report to Excel and when I export a filtered file from Results to excel it remove any answer options that don't apply. Example - Q1 Impact from Covid-19? Answer options - Layoffs, Reduction of Hours, Salary Reduction, Other, None. If I filter the report to view results by 'Layoffs' it now only shows and exports the results with Layoffs as the only option. I use the export to drop it into another larger macro driven report and I have everything linked by cell. This was fine in the classic reports setting but I can no longer do it. Does anyone have any idea how I could work around this? Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by ChristianB 23 September 2020, 20:41

View original

1 reply

Badge

Hi MBarrett!
I'd recommend filing a Product Idea for this, as it is not currently a solution being worked on by our team. I hope you are able to find an alternative solution here!

Leave a Reply