How to add a “back” button in the survey that allows going back to a previous question? | XM Community
Solved

How to add a “back” button in the survey that allows going back to a previous question?

• 11 August 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

I click "Back Button. Enable respondents to change their responses." in the survey option tab in my survey. One respondent reported, "I tried the back button, it kick me out of the survey, had to go back into email which sent me to where I left off, but not allowing me to go back and amend an answer."
How to fix this problem. I want a “back” button in the survey that allows going back to a previous question. Is this possible?

icon

Best answer by chasemcl 11 August 2020, 17:16

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

This should be possible as long as there isn't some type of logic in the survey flow that blocks it. For example if you had branch logic between blocks you can't have a back button because you can't go back to that previous block. However it sounds like there was a back button and in the scenario I mentioned I don't think a back button would appear at all. You should probably call support to see if they can help.

Leave a Reply