📃 Qualtrics Certifications & Badges | XM Community

📃 Qualtrics Certifications & Badges

📃  Qualtrics Certifications & Badges
Badge +48

Announcing Qualtrics certification badges

The Qualtrics XM Community partnered with Qualtrics' Certification Team to recognize those who complete a certification through Qualtrics' Certification program on XM Basecamp

How to get my certification badge

If you are certified, be sure to request your badge by messaging one of our Community Admins. Our team will verify your certification results, and then award the badge. You will receive an automated notification once the badge has been added to your profile. XM Community Admins are: @AmaraW@JoseS & @Michael_Cooksey.

What certifications are available

To learn more about the certification courses available, please visit this Qualtrics Certification page.

What badges are available

Why get certified

• Elevate Your Career

• Demonstrate you have what it takes to transform experiences. Prove your accomplishments through sharable certificates.

• Become a Part of an Exclusive Group

• Join Qualtrics and XM professionals around the globe. Set yourself apart as a Qualtrics expert with this industry-recognized certification.

• Transform Your Team

• Lift your team with the expertise they need to grow and become an XM center of excellence.

How to get certified

Want to check out the new program and set yourself apart with an industry-recognized certification? Complete the free training by logging into XM Basecamp with any Qualtrics account. Then, purchase your final project and complete your exam to become officially certified and earn a badge!

17 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi LaurenK could you provide some instructions on adding these certifications to LinkedIn? When I click the link to do this from XM Basecamp, it just opens a tab with a copy of my certificate.

Badge +48

ClairJ, if the Add to LinkedIn button doesn't direct you to LinkedIn, then you can add it manually. This LinkedIn support article will help you with the process. Be sure to enter Qualtrics as the organization and the XM Basecamp link as the the Credential URL!

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

This worked, thank you!

Userlevel 2
Badge +14

What would you suggest as the very first certification or training to complete, as a Qubie?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/43494#Comment_43494ISJ - we'd definitely recommend the Qualtrics Platform Essentials certification, as it is designed for anyone new to XM and Qualtrics!

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

I too started the Platform Essentials course but switched to XM Fundamentals Certification Journey (L1) (qualtrics.com) which better suits my preference for a high level introduction to XM as a discipline (rather than the functionalities and capabilities of the survey platform). Both are labelled as 'L1' incidentally. LaurenK any steer for new people either way or is the standard recommendation to always start with the Platform course?

Userlevel 6
Badge +38

LaurenK
Does this apply to partners' accreditations as well?
Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

SteveBelgraver - depending on whether you're interested in a course on the product or XM fundamentals, those would be the two we'd recommend!
vgayraud - Yes! Partners are definitely eligible for certification badges 😀

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

PS LaurenK, this minor administrative follow on note. Upon passing the XM Fundamentals certification exam noticed the option & icon are missing in the options listed up top ?
image.png

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/44115#Comment_44115SteveBelgraver thanks for letting us know! It looks like you had requested the badge, which in turn made the button disappear while it was pending approval. You should now see the badge on your profile!

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

How do I request my certification badge?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

How do I request my certification badge?

Hello @Linda_charlton, for future reference the steps can be found on the following post:

Please direct message me  with the name of the badge, we will check if you meet the badge criteria and assign the badge accordingly. 😄

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@AmaraW 

Can I please get my coreXM badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@AmaraW 

Can I please get my coreXM badge

Hello @Linda_charlton, I have awarded you the CoreXM Expert Badge! 

Badge +1

@AmaraW

Can I please get my Platform Essentials badge? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello @rparun , thanks for contacting us about your badge! I have awarded you the Qualtrics Platform Essentials Certification Badge. 🙂

Badge

Hello, 

I took the Platform Essentials exam two hours ago, does anyone know when and how i will have the results ??

Thank You

Leave a Reply