Introducing the New Education Industry Communities: K-12 & Higher Education!

LaurenKLaurenK Seattle, WA, USACommunity Administrator Administrator

Introducing the New Education Industry Communities: K-12 & Higher Education!

We are thrilled to announce the very exciting launch of our new K-12 Community and Higher Education Community right here in the Qualtrics XM Community! These two communities will serve as a platform for either K-12 or Higher Ed users to connect, share industry best practices & ideas, and gain access to resources & thought leadership. 

"How do I access the new Education Communities?"

• All you have to do is login to the Qualtrics XM Community and head on over to the Industry Connect & Networking category. For now, you can also access this category via the Quick Links found on the left side of community.
  • If you cannot see the K-12 or Higher Education communities, then that means you are either not logged in to Qualtrics XM Community, or your community account is associated with a free Qualtrics account (you can check this by looking at the roles under your community profile). Only users with a paid Qualtrics license will be able to access this new resource!

“What can I do in the new Education Communities?”

• Introduce yourself on either the K-12 Introduction post or the Higher Ed Introduction post. Tell other community members about your background and expertise! We'd love to know how long you've been in the industry, what projects you’re working on, or what you're looking to get out of the new community. 
  • Give or receive help in the K-12 Ask & Answer category or the Higher Ed Ask & Answer category. This is a great place to pick the minds of other users, as well as to share your own creative solutions to other people’s questions.
  • Share your projects & ideas and find others’ in the K-12 Collaborate & Share category or the Higher Ed Collaborate & Share category. None of us want to recreate the wheel, and luckily, we all have the same mission to improve our schools or universities. If you’ve done something grand, this category is a great place to share it! Drop your QSFs, question sets, or other genius ideas you have come up with. If you need some inspiration, browse the projects and suggestions that other users have shared.
  • Stay up to date on education resources, webinars, announcements, and more in the K-12 Events and Resources category or the Higher Ed Events, Webinars & Blog Posts. We’re always working on something new, and you won’t want to miss out!

"Did you say there's an exclusive AMA (Ask Me Anything) happening now with Erin Casale, Customer Success Head of Education at Qualtrics?"

• Yes! From September 1 through September 15, you can participate in our Ask Me Anything community event with Qualtrics’ Customer Success Head of Education, Erin Casale (check out her LinkedIn here). This will be your chance to ask Erin critical questions related to experience management in education. We are running two separate discussion threads (K-12 and Higher Education) so Erin can address specific questions relating to either community.

"Who should I reach out to if I have any questions?"

• Don't hesitate to reach out to your Education Community Admin: @SeanS for K-12 or @MarcusO for Higher Education. Of course, your community admin @LaurenK & @Emily are also always here to help answer any community specific questions you may have.

We look forward to connecting with you in the Education Communities!

Sign In to Comment